Success Story: White Oak Medical Center, Silver Spring, MD
Seamless EHR Integration for Medical Service Relocation
Client Challenge: Adventist Hospital was building a new hospital and moving the medical services from Washington Adventist into the new location of White Oak Medical Center, requiring integration with their EHR while battling a strict timeline, construction delays and a tight budget.
HPG Solution: Using HPG’s resources, the project came in under budget with overwhelming customer satisfaction, despite being delayed by the construction of a new hospital.
Project Timeline: 19 months
- During the Go-Live, the IT issues accounted for under 3% of the total issues logged, and resolutions were identified and resolved quickly. This led to early shutdown of the Go-Live helpdesk, saving costs and adding peace of mind for the client.
- HPG completed the project at 21.9% under budget
- HPG took charge of downstream solution remediations and pre- and post-build auditing efforts, a skillset not available to the client. This enabled the client to focus on other projects and trust HPG to complete this work.
- HPG created integration points with all solutions and departments, improving communication for the project and improving the overall product delivered to the end users
- Interfacing to other “Bolt-on” clinical applications, making seamless and complete EHR to the clinicians
Read more client success stories from HPG:
- Long-term support and expertise in design, development and build of two key solutions.
- Successful Partnership During EHR Transition at AdventHealth
- Partnering for Successful EHR Platform Transition at Middlesex Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Emergent Lifesaving Orders Project
- Consolidation of Multiple EMRs to Cerner Millennium®
- CHOC Location Hierarchy Project
- Efficiency Achieved in Training Domain Partnership