Client Challenge: Adventist Hospital was building a new hospital and moving the medical services from Washington Adventist into the new location of White Oak Medical Center, requiring integration with their EHR while battling a strict timeline, construction delays and a tight budget.
HPG Solution: Using HPG’s resources, the project came in under budget with overwhelming customer satisfaction, despite being delayed by the construction of a new hospital.
Project Timeline: 19 months
HPG Supporting Services: Application Services, Support Center, Project Management
- During the Go-Live, the IT issues accounted for under 3 percent of the total issues logged, and resolutions were identified and resolved quickly. This led to early shutdown of the Go-Live helpdesk, saving costs and adding peace of mind for the client.
- HPG completed the project at 21.9% under budget
- HPG took charge of downstream solution remediations and pre- and post-build auditing efforts, a skillset not available to the client. This enabled the client to focus on other projects and trust HPG to complete this work.
- HPG created integration points with all solutions and departments, improving communication for the project and improving the overall product delivered to the end users
- Interfacing to other “Bolt-on” clinical applications, making seamless and complete EHR to the clinicians